Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Night

Hey all. Today was an ok day, went in for a few classes. I'm still feeling sick but I have to keep working through it... like tomorrow morning I am taking the ACT again... yay... not really. I was trying to study and wasn't feeling well so I gave up and decided to blog then go to bed.
I had my 2nd behind the wheel today! I learned the parallel park and the 90 back. They are pretty easy idk what everyone complains about... oh well. It was fun! My third and FINAL session is in a few weeks and then I have my test the week after that! Yay me!
So Halloween is coming up soon! I'm excited! We started getting our plans set today during lunch! It should be a blast! I found a few costumes but I'm not sure what I want to be yet... hopefully I can get to a store this weekend and find a good outfit! Or if anyone has a good idea please let me know! Seriously call, txt, email, comment anything!
Ok I should get some rest before tomorrow, goodnight all! <3

No comments: